Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Grunge like flowers

So my friend Esther taught me and my friend Kerry to make flowers through facebook chat.  She gave excellent instructions.  So good that Kerry's 11 year old daughter made one perfect.  I somehow when astray and did not follow the directions completely.  The flowers were stunning, except mine.  LOL
This is what they look like before you fold them down.


A 35 year old made one and an 11 year old made the other.  I hate to say it but the pink one was made by the 35 year old.


You can't really tell but there is a shimmer to this. 

This is what happens when you don't follow the directions.  LOL
I think that you can tell that I did the pink one's.  LOL .   If you would like directions on how to make these correctly let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.