Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

Crafty couple of days

   It had been a while since I have posted anything.  It haven't been crafting too much.  I got crafty last night and mad two cards.  They both contain images from last image swap I hosted on the cricut message board.  I used embossed coordination paper on the first card.  I lightly sanded it to bring out the wood grain.  I think i.rocked the spellbinders shape to emphasize a thought.
 the inside of the card.
The second card I used the cropodile and put eyelets in the four corners of the image.  I put a row of felt daisies on the bottom.  I i.rocked the centers of the flowers and put the saying on the end.  I used my friskar border punch on the edge of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by.